Please note that students may wear Halloween Costumes for our Costume Parade ONLY on Friday, October 26. The Halloween Costume Parade will begin at 8:30 am to 9:30 am on the blacktop after teachers have taken attendance. Students must follow the following guidelines:
- NO masks or makeup, weapons (fake guns, swords, sickles, etc. or props (broomsticks, light savers, etc.).
- Costumes are to be tastefull and appropriate (no foul language or messages).
- Blood, guts, and gore are not allowed.
- Wear costumes on top of their clothes and remove after the parade. For safety purposes, students will not be allowed to go to the bathroom to change.
- Costumes must not require teacher or parent assistance.
- Students are responsible for the care of their costumes. The school is not responsible for costumes that are lost or damaged.
Thank you for your support!